Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sony has a tablet just like everyone else!

So I picked the Sony Tablet S as my innovative product. The reason I chose it is because, although every company has been making their own tablets, Sony has some cool features on theirs that you won't find on another tablet. Sony modeled theirs after a folded magazine, so it is light and easy to carry around. It runs on an Android operating system, and also includes Sony's own entertainment networks. The coolest feature is that it is Playstation-certified, so serious gamers will love it!

2 comments:

  1. It was due time for Sony to create a competing product with Apple and they are really showing how they can stand out with their new ideas in this interactive device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is so cool how it can turn into a controller for your TV! It is also interesting how it has runs on the Android operating system, which I think will appeal to many people because that is the same system on most of the smartphones.

    ReplyDelete