Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Want to Know About Me?

Hey guys! My name is Katherine Mooney and this is my first blog. I am a sophomore majoring in Business Management (Human Resources Track) with  a double major in Information Systems.

From the start of my freshman year, I became very involved on campus. I am a senator with the Student Government Association, Vice President and Social Chair for our Women's Club Rugby team, along with a University Host. I absolutely love all the activities that I participate in and they are the main reason I have enjoyed my time at school thus far.

At the end of this semester, I hope to have furthered my knowledge in anything Information Systems related. Since it is my second major, I want to learn more about what I can do with that degree and what types of jobs it encompasses. I also hope to learn more in depth information about PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and the other soft wares included in Microsoft Office.

I love talking to people, so lets be friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone! What kinds of activities are you involved in on campus?

    ReplyDelete